Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Past Few Weeks

Hello! I know, I have been a bit MIA these past few weeks. But here I am, I am back! I have had so much going on but I am back and will be blogging regularly now from my new home in Ft. Lauderdale Florida. Yes, I have finally made the flip to Sunny Florida to be with my beau. For now I thought I would share what I've been up to recently.

~My besties from DC threw me such a nice going away party in Washington. Everything was pink. It was adorable and SO fitting. I couldn't ask for more wonderful people that I met over the past 7 years!~



~I moved. Yep, this is the look of our living room right now. Do you like the decor? I call it the messy boxes look. I am wishing that when I wake up some little elves unpacked it during the night. What a job ahead! I have a lot of stuff!!!~

~Beau and I went to China! It was an amazing trip! The picture below is from the plane ride over. Yep, the snack was noodles, it made me laugh. ~


More to come from the land of sun and flip flops. Love you all!

xoxo~Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...