Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Target's Liberty Collection



Oh I OH SO LOVEEEEE Target! A few times of year they have great collaborations with designers for a fashion/home line at a Target price, not a designer store price. It is a FABULOUS idea that the wonderful company created. I still consider my Silver Holiday Behnaz Sarafpour skirt from Target one of my favorite things I own. So fun and if I would have bought it at Bloomingdale's it probably would have cost $300, the Target line was $30.




This month the wonderful British fashion house of Liberty of London has partnered with Target. The company known for floral prints is so perfect for Spring time. I am loving the whimsical ads So many items are already selling out. I must run to Target soon!


{Liberty of London is known for floral prints. I remember while studying abroad in London the brand was making a big comeback and the little floral scarves were spotted everywhere.}



{This floral lamp looks amazing in this white living room.}




{Where can I get this pink flowered dress...asap!
I want to have a tea party while wearing it.}



{I would LOVE a bike to drive around by the beach in Florida.
How cute would this be!}


{Mini pink cupcakes and french macaroons would be a
nice addition on this tray for my tea party.}




{New York had an amazing Target pop up store for a week. Wow. I wish I could make more day trips to the Big Apple!}


{Pretty floral beach dress belongs in my closet this spring. Pretty Florida
beach attire. A must.}


{Liberty of London prints were pasted onto these plates for a pretty wall arrangement. You think Beau would allow me to hang up pink plates in the kitchen?}
{Adorable for a baby girl!}


{oh yes, another floral dress that I must have!}
{This chair would be perfect outside by my new lemon tree in Ft. Lauderdale. A little outside office space?}

1 comment:


  1. do you want to study in abroad today or in the next intake. we are the best and top rated study abroad consultancies in india with good visa assurance.we help you in filing the f1 visa for you in very less time. we are also help you with information needed to apply for the college university.
    reputed overseas consultancy in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...