Monday, December 21, 2009

I'm dreaming of

There are less then 5 days until Christmas. When I was little I would get excited and nervous that maybe Santa didn't know what I wanted. However, Santa always pulled through and my American Girl Doll or Barbie always made its way under the tree.

This year I am finishing up my Christmas shopping a few days before and of course I keep finding items that I am dreaming of. One for me, one for you, my new method of gift giving. :)


Ok I know that these items are a dream...but hey, a girl can dream! A bag from Valentino, Rebecca Minkoff, a pretty top from Kate Spade, a leopard coat from Juicy, a much needed cocktail ring by David Yurman, classic patent Tory Burch shoes, tickets to Michael Buble, surprises in blue boxes, happiness, world peace, you know..lots of nice things!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...