Friday, April 24, 2015

I Fancy Friday v. 45

Yep, Friday, my favorite! After a long week behind me, I am heading of to a hen do {aka, American Bachelorette Party!} this weekend in Bath and couldn't be more excited for a little escape. An escape from my computer, a getaway from my desk, from London and a little time to unwind. It has been an amazing week that started with a collaboration that has my creative juices flowing and my business hat on, but also one that has left me a little sleepy! Throughout the week I have found a few things I fancied and had to share them with you. Happy weekend everyone! xoxo - Becca


1. Poppy Field Dress - I am loving this dress by Lauren Conrad's Paper Crown Line and Rifle Paper for Anthropologie. Lovely isn't? I think I need it for when I go on holiday! 

2. Let's Party Balloon - Found this adorable balloon and now I need to plan a party around it! 

3. Bright Dog Toys - I think the mint green bowl has Sir Oliver's name written all over it! 

4. You Me Capri MILLY tshirt for Kohls- My sister forwarded me this new US collaboration and I couldn't be more in love with this tshirt. We went on our honeymoon to the magical island of Capri and this tshirt is needed in my life. 

5. I'm on the Hunt for some new sneaks. Aren't these gold ones cute? Superga Gold

6. DIY Tzatziki Yogurt - I love this dip! It is healthy, fresh, light and EASY! Check out this post for more healthy recipes. 
 
7. Oh Happy Day Ribbon by la Happy - Do not know what I need it for, but I love it! A perfect addition to your wedding day, baby born? Birthday! adorable! 

8. The Girl On Train Book - OH. M. GEEEE! Looking for a new book, read this one! Wow, it is fab! If you liked Gone Girl, you will love this, it is such a page turner! 

9. Minted Pining for Pineapple - I think our flat needs a framed pineapple, why not! 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...