Friday, March 27, 2015

I Fancy Friday v. 44

Oh my, a HUGE TGIF today! Thank goodness is right! I'm exhausted and feeling a bit run down today. I woke up so tired that I couldn't event bring myself to get out on a run, my legs just didn't want to move. The weekend ahead is full of some free time and I can not wait! I'm in much need of some downtime with Sir Oliver and Mr. Beau and am truly looking forward to it. There has been so much going on right now that a weekend without 101 plans sounds like a treat. I need a little time to make some lists, reflect on some things going on with me professionally and create some things for some upcoming projects. YAY for Friday! I hope you have a fabulous weekend! Let me leave you now with a bit of fancy from the week! xoxo Becca
1. Deco Dot Midi Skirt - Anthrolpologie  - I think I may treat myself to some afterwork shopping today. I've had my eye on this amazing skirt, how can you NOT love the dots! 

2. Bob Bob Ricard - Ring the bell for champagne! Yipppeee! After almost 40 days of not eating meat, I have made a reservation for Mr. Beau and I to eat fancy burgers and drink champagne. I've been dying to get here! 

3. Coconut Collaborative Raspberry Snow Coconut Frozen Yoghurt - OMG! This stuff is amazing. Delicious and dairy free. Seriously, you must buy some today. 

4. Swing Dress in Scuba - I'm thinking about purchasing this more an upcoming hen do weekend I'm attending. It looks comfy, cute and affordable. I love a little ruffle and a one shoulder!

5. Yellow Pineapple Lamp - I can't take my eye off of this lamp. How amazing would this be at my desk, I mean really, adorable. 

6. Class Pass - HAVE YOU HEARD of this amazing concept?!?! It just arrive in London and I can't wait to try it out. I'm trying out a month long membership after Easter and I'm psyched. You can attend classes all over the city at some of the best workouts, but only 3 times a month, but that is great no! Check it out. I'll have more details next week.

7. Daylesford Chocolate Eggs - Not only did I give up meat for Lent, I also gave up chocolate. The look of these "eggs" in the cart look decadent and adorable. 

8. Sparkling Sorbet Float - My cocktail choice for the weekend. 

9. A Party Without A Cake Print - Need I say more. This print belongs on the wall in our flat. 

10. The Mrs. Sweatshirt - While this shirt may be cheesy, I kind of love it in a way!


Happy weekend everyone! Thank goodness its here! xoxo - Becca




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...