Thursday, September 18, 2014

Simple Soiree : Birthday Brunch in Bed

My birthday is less then a week away and if I can be honest, at this moment I fancy a morning in bed more then a late night out. Mr. Beau and I have been busy these past couple of weeks, getting home late, go go go. A morning with coffee, doughnuts, mimosas and magazines sounds like an indulgent celebration in its own. Maybe we will get dressed up and spoil ourselves with a fancy hotel bar cocktail, but truly, out all night, it is probably not going to happen this year…..and you know what, that is OK! Fun pjs and a birthday hat, that is what I am dreaming of, well, in bed on my birthday. 


A Birthday brunch in bed soiree sounds great to me!!! 

xoxo - Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...