Monday, December 9, 2013

Afternoon Blog Break

Well it has been quite a weekend to say the least. I had some not very wonderful news professionally on Friday {maybe I will share next week, not ready yet} but managed to turn the weekend to a better note after spending some quality time with Beau and Oliver. We took our pre wedding/engagement photos in Hampstead Heath which was such a really lovely day! After spending the rest of the weekend walking around our neighborhood and getting things done around our flat we ended with a delicious dinner at Dishoom in Shoreditch, I HIGHLY recommend it! I'm looking forward to a week ahead full of some changes on the horizon {cryptic, right?}, Christmas cookie baking, blog post scheduling, wedding planning, Christmas shopping, Orange Theory workouts, dinners with Beau by the Southbank Centre Christmas Market and getting ready for our trip to the States next week. There has been so much to catch up this weekend, I thought it would be nice to start out with some posts that I found this afternoon, that would make a nice break to the afternoon. Happy Reading! 
{Image by Doggy Studio

This shoot I did with Sir Oliver always makes me happy to look through it! Me, Oliver and the Christmas tree:)

I am loving this Christian Lacroix/ Petit Bateau short over on The Frugality. Adorable! 

Beau, Oliver and I had such an amazing afternoon hanging out with Kytography! You can see one picture from our engagement shoot here…..more to come! 

After seeing Lauren Conrad's new Kohl's line, it has me longing for some sunshine during Christmas. 

I was loving Kate Middleton's ponytail at the movie premier last week. She is miss Fashion right? I need to see if she wants to do lunch sometime;) Over at Floridian Weddings they are sharing a fabulous and easy tutorial on how to recreate a pretty pouffy pony

Hello pretty bow skirt! This bow skirt from Anthropologie needs to be in my holiday closet.

What easy and pretty snowflake macarons. Perfect for a "semi homemade" Christmas party dessert. 

I would like one of each from Kate Spade's holiday gifts, you? 

This looks like an absolutely delicious and easy holiday appetizer.

Camille is sharing some nice eBay holiday items over here.  


xoxo- Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...