Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Thirty = New Shoes!

My 30th birthday is coming up in less then 30 days, wow! I can not believe it, I feel like only yesterday I was celebrating my 21st birthday in Syracuse with my girlfriends....and now I'm turning 30! Well I have decided to splurge and buy myself a big well deserved present. A present that I think every woman needs in her closet....a FABULOUS pair of new shoes. Yep, they are pricey, and yep, if my mom is reading this post she probably thinks, "Oh Rebecca, I can't believe you would spend that on shoes!", sorry mom, I am and can't wait! So which ones do you think I should be sporting on my big 30th birthday??? Help me decide! Can I have all three? xoxo~BeccaHappy Birthday to ME Shoes!

4 comments:

  1. #2. Go big or go home! (although #3 is gorgeous as well). Happy (almost) 30th :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies! Still undecided. I will keep you posted:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...