Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Stella + Dot

Recently I fell in love with a necklace and found out was from a company called Stella + Dot. As I browsed through the website I realized that the company offered at home parties. I thought it was the perfect reason to invite a bunch of girls I have met over for cocktails, holidays and shopping. I can't wait to have my Stella + Dot party! What better a reason to get together after work then a little shopping, sipping bubbles and meeting girlfriends.

Check out their website. They have everything from glamorous big necklaces to leather cuffs like the ones below. I would like to get a few of them and stack them on top of one another just like in the picture.

When you sign up for an at home part the "stylist" brings over lots and lots of her items and sets up a little shop in your house. I'll be adding martinis and cookies right next to the jewels.


This metal necklace with flowers is OH so what I'm drooling over. Hhhhmmm, maybe Santa will bring it to me at the party.

They offer so many cuff bracelets. I have seen them in many magazines and never knew that this was the company behind the one with the big blue flower, love. What great gifts for Christmas, Bridesmaids, your wedding?
Enjoy doing a little Holiday Shopping at Stella + Dot!

xoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...