Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween

After six weeks of having visitors and two weekends of me being away....the house is finally quiet and I am home. I do LOVE dressing up for Halloween and have dreams of a huge Halloween party, however, this year I am going to spend my weekend cleaning our house and maybe baking some Halloween treats. Maybe I will put on a witch's hat to go with my black nails and say that's my costume.

Tomorrow is my first time passing out candy to kiddies at our new house so I'm looking forward to that. I even invited a girlfriend over to drink wine and pass out treats. Even though I dream of having a beautiful Halloween party like some of these belows, I think sitting on my front porch with a pretty pumpkin, a new friend and some wine will be a-OK. Happy Halloween!!!!




I love this Sweet Party from the Etsy Shop Posh Pixies Studio .

Martha you look amazing on this year's LIVING cover.

Ooooo. I love these glitter pumpkins. I made them one year and kept them until Thanksgiving.

So my sister Charity is having a Halloween BASH this year. She sent me this picture of the beginning of her decorating in the garage. Isn't it so FUN!!!! I can't wait to see more pictures to come.
What a pretty living room party....maybe next year!
Orange martinis and black liquorice. yes please.

hhhhmmm, now this party looks FUN! ...Happy Halloween!

xoxo~Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...