Tuesday, September 1, 2009

TWO MONTHS AWAY
















This weekend I have a 20 mile training run. Oh my! My longest run this season. My left foot is starting to ache. I don't know if it was just too many miles increased at once, old shoes or what, but it must get better soon! Here I go again! Two months away, marathon #4! November 1, New York City! If you are around, come cheer me on! I LOVE THE SUPPORTERS!!!! The first pic is from my first marathon in Washington with my fabulous family as my cheerleaders and the one at the bottom is from #3 in NYC!!!!! Thank you for being supportive. I hope I will see you along the course:)
(pics: Mom Charity & Katie with the amazing posters at marathon #1, Mom running with me for support at #1, Beau & I after marathon #3, me with #3 race # so proud, Christa Brandi and Emily with their amazing Dutch/English signs!)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...