Thursday, August 6, 2009

the weekend


It's only Thursday but already I'm dreaming of the weekend. Recently I have been away so much on the weekends or working that I haven't had much time at home. Uncertain of how many actual weekends I have left in DC makes me want to jam pack the 2 days full of fun. I have 101 things on my to do list. Here's what I think I'll be up to. What are you up to this weekend?



1. Mastering to clean my closets! I must get rid of a lot of stuff before I move. I figured I have a free day, time to do it. I dream of the closet above. Isn't Mariah Carey's shoe closet AMAZING! sigh, some day.



2. Running and Yoga. I hurt my foot and then went on vacation. Needless to say, my training schedule has been a little off. It's time for me to kick it into gear and start running again. I have to remind myself to do yoga and not just run run run. That's an easy way to make you more tired.


3. Movies - I have been wanting to see Harry Potter and 300 days of summer. I must see them this weekend! Must!

4. Dinner with friends - I'm having dinner on Friday with Meg and her sister Erin who lives in San Fran. I love a a great dinner with wine and friends on a Friday night! Dinner with the ladies at Cork will be perfect.


5. Sunday I am going to an event at JCrew being put on by Ritzy Bee. Cocktails, Hors D'Oeuvres, new JCrew Fall Collection and a discount! (like I need one! But who could resist).


Ok, I'm already tired out, but so excited to leave the office tomorrow:) Happy almost weekend.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...