Thursday, September 27, 2012

On my Shelf



I realized yesterday when riding the bus {yes, a red double decker!} that I was so happy to be back using public transportation. Some people think that is crazy, but I prefer jumping on the bus or the tube and being able to read a good book! I found when living in Florida that I read a lot less then when living in DC and riding the metro. There are SO many books out there that are calling my name but I need to limit my list, so here is what I have on my shelves for the Fall. 

American Heiress - If you are a fan of Downton Abbey, you will love this book about the American girl marrying the most eligible British bachelor. 

Then Again - Diane Keaton's memoir. I have heard it is quite a good read!

Vogue Wedding Dresses - I know it is not a really tube reading type of book, but with all of the wedding celebrations going on, I couldn't resist picking up this soon to be released beauty. 

Skinny Bitch - I know, don't judge, a diet book. I know, I know. However, over the past two years I have put on more weight then I wanted, for sure. With a wedding coming up {my sisters!} and mine {2013!} I really want to get back to my fit self. I have heard good things about these Skinny Bitch books, and its fun to say!

The Night Circus - A circus. A love story. A duel with magicians. I loved Water for Elephants, I hope I love this.

xoxo~Becca

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...