Monday, September 24, 2012

In the Trenches for a new Trenchcoat!

This weekend the skies opened up and it rained down all over London! Yes, yesterday was my birthday and the weather was {even from a native Englishman} more wet and windy then usual, it was just plain yucky. Yesterday made me realize, ok, it is time for a new coat and some new shoes!

I have always loved my Juicy trench coat I bought about six years ago, but with cropped sleeves and a lining that is tearing into shreds, the dry factor is not really ideal anymore. I'm hoping to find a new, warmer, slimming trench coat...soon. Hopefully the sun will shine again this Spring and I can sport my suede hot pink shoes with this cute little coat {like below!} but for now, it is time get something to fit this weather a little better. 


Trench Coats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...