We started packing up everything in our house this weekend and the movers are coming tomorrow to pack up everything else, crazy, I know! When I realized I had to pack two suitcases with my clothes for almost two months in them, I had to sit down and catch my breath. OK, pretty funny, but it is true, not the easiest! I am packing for our trip to my parents in Virginia, a short visit to NYC, travel clothes, clothes for rainy London and clothes for when I come back to Miami for a quick visit in October. Multiple cities, multiple climates, multiple outfit changes necessary. Below I put together a mental list of basic items that I am packing and will probably be wearing many of times!
3. A scarf to throw on when your chilly on the plane or chilly in the windy city
4. Longchamp Tote Bag for a carry on and is perfect because it folds up in your suitcase
5. Basic black flats, a stylish fancy pair of heels and a pair of rain boots, yes, I'm moving to London
6. A pop of color, cross body bag. This little neon tote is my favorite to throw my phone, lipstick and camera in during a day out and about.
7. The always basic Jackie cardigan
8. Multiple favorite tanks to layer under any sweater.
9. A pair of colored skinnies to fancy up the normal every day jeans.
10. Most important, a stylish trench coat to wear in London or when I come back to DC in October. I am looking for a new one and am loving this one from Club Monaco.
Wish me luck with my two suitcase limit!