Thursday, August 16, 2012

Fall Flats

This time of year brings back memories of back to school shopping with my sisters and my mom. Remember when you would go shopping all day and pick out oodles of new outfits and always new shoes for the school year, how much fun was that! I think I'm in the running for a new pair of shoes for my back to school season for sure. Just because I may not be heading back to the classroom doesn't mean my  shoes haven't seen their time and need some refreshing for the new Fall Season. I have had my eye on some new flats to wear every day and think some of these may need to find a place in my closet. 



Fall Flats







What are you dreaming to add to your "Back to School" wardrobe? 

xoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...