Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Day at the Fair with Michelle March

You may have seen a few of these photos floating around on Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest, I am so excited to share more with you. A couple of months ago the talented Michelle March mentioned to me, "Hey, if you ever want to get your pictures taken with your Beau let me know. I would love to play around with film". Well, OK! I love a reason for a photo shoot afternoon. Convincing Beau was much easier then I thought! A little strange, because we are not engaged, however we have been dating for many many years {this Summer, 7!} so why not have some photos taken of us together. 

 

An afternoon at the Miami Dade County Fair with Michelle  and her boyfriend Michael was such a blast! We indulged in cotton candy, corn dogs and sweets and even rode a few rides and played a few games I felt like I was back in high school at my small towns Fall Festival. 






 
I had worked with Michelle in the past on two shoots for Floridian Weddings {here and here} so it was no doubt that I wouldn't enjoy the day....and that we did! What a treat, thank you Michelle! 


Exciting news is that Michelle just relaunched her website HERE and her blog HERE. Make sure to check our her Facebook Page & Twitter Page and enter to WIN a little giveaway over on her blog

xoxo~Becca

{Skirt by Tara Jarmon, Heels from Madden Girl, Shirt by Banana Republic, Purse by Melie Bianco, Barette from ban.do}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...