Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hello MAY!


 How did May already sneak up on us? WOW! Well, here we are again, May, almost Summertime, crazy. My mom always use to say this, "Time flies, the older you get, the faster it goes!" and now I kind of believe her. I remember writing this post last year, about moving to Florida a year ago and now I've been a Floridian for two years. I have been feeling a little anxious about what is next and so anxious that I can't focus on anything recently. So here starts May! I am ready to focus on my plans ahead and ring in the new year, new season with new posts, new days and new beginnings. 


I thought I would share a little bit of what I was up to in April since I was a bit lacking in posting. 

My cutie parents came to visit me in Florida for Easter! Isn't my mom pretty cute! 


My sister visited this past weekend in Miami and even though the weather was yucky, we had a blast posing by the rose sculptures at the Fairchild Tropical Botanical Gardens







Beau and I made a short but relaxing trip to Islamorada in the Keys. We were suppose to run the 7 mile bridge run, but it got cancelled due to AWFUL weather! Oh yes, it got cancelled as we were standing on the bridge in the pouring rain. nice. 

                                         
We stayed at the hip new Keys hotel, the Postcard Inn. 


Dinner in the Keys is amazing! How beautiful is this view!


My good friend Elizabeth, wedding planner extraordinaire, came to visit and be my staff for the wedding in  Miami! 

                                
A few pretty flowers from my wedding in Miami. 


One of my DC girls visited for a work event but stayed and hung out for a day!!! Meg, it was SO nice to have you here. Gosh, I miss those girls. 


And of course, my April, well I continued to take tons of pictures of Sir Oliver and love him and play with him and bring him to the park. Gosh, how I love this little guy! 

Happy May everyone! Bye April! 

xoxo~Becca



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...