Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Royal Couple - Happy 1 Year!

Happy One year anniversary Kate & William! Wow, a year ago we were all glued to the TV waiting to see Kate Middleton appear at the church. There were parties all around the world, Royal viewing parties, parties before, I held a little Royal get together with some friends here and here. I think I might purchase these Royal dolls in honor of the big year to add on to my Barbie collection. What do you think? 

I'm heading to London in a couple weeks, I might just have to pick up an anniversary mug to go with my wedding mug! 

xoxo



1 comment:

  1. I loved the excitement of watching them that day. Fun to share in true happiness between two people... especially when they're royals!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...